Alamo Industries Ltd. Guarantees Parts and Workmanship for a twelve (12) month period from the date of invoice with the following exceptions:
1. Variable Geometry Turbochargers (electronic and pneumatic) will be warrantied for a period of 90 days from date of invoice.
2. Electronics will be warrantied for a period of 30 days from date of invoice.
3. There will be NO warranty consideration for turbochargers on applications that have been mechanically or electronically modified from the OE (i.e.: deletes and electronic programmers).
4. There will be NO warranty consideration for any actuator that was not supplied by Alamo Industries Ltd. (new or reman). Also, if the actuator is removed from the turbocharger or altered in any way, warranty is VOID.
5. There will be NO warranty consideration for any turbocharger that has been disassembled by persons who are not representatives of Alamo Industries Ltd.
1. Turbocharger must be maintained in accordance with published maintenance practices.
2. Alamo Industries Ltd. must be notified immediately of any potential warranty issues. An Alamo Industries Ltd. representative must be involved in all aspects of analysis of any turbocharger that is suspected of being warrantable.
Under no circumstances will Alamo Industries Ltd. be responsible for damage or loss of production consequential to a turbocharger or actuator failure during a covered period; nor will Alamo Industries Ltd. pay for charges incurred for another company to remove or transport a turbocharger.
1. Alamo Industries Ltd. must have full and complete access to all engine logs.
2. In a suspected warranty situation, Alamo Industries reserves the right to access equipment on a customer location in order to obtain oil, glycol, and foreign material samples for analysis in a lab that is deemed acceptable by Alamo Industries Ltd.
3. Warranty consideration will only be extended to the original purchaser.
A restocking fee may be applicable to returned items, at the discretion of Alamo Industries ltd. All shipping costs will be deferred to the customer.