Category: Calgary Opportunities
Join our Sales Team!
Alamo Industries Ltd. (Est. 19878) is currently looking for a motivated inside sales representative to join our team. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Hours of work are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Some overtime work may be required. We offer a benefit package after six months of employment. Vacation is two weeks after one year and three weeks after three years.
The wage offered is $25.00 to $30.00/hour, dependent upon experience.
- Experience with Performance turbochargers, as well as Natural Gas and Diesel units. Candidates with a background in the Alberta Diesel industry will be given preference
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional, enthusiastic manner
- Ability to accomplish goals with minimal direct supervision
- Use critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems. Qualified candidates will also demonstrate rigourous attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills - must be familiar with Word and Excel and willing to learn new software
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Have a valid driver's licence and clean driver's abstract
- We value professionalism, punctuality and enthusiasm, and are seeking long-term personnel to join our growing team
- Day to day custome service and sales, including telephone and walk-in clients
- Scheduling, setting up, tracking, and completion of customer jobs
- Invoicing and payment processing
- Working closely with the Shop Manager to set job priorities on a daily basis
- Active participant in the Sales and Marketing Program
- Alamo offers 24-hour emergency service, so some on-call work will be required; using a company cell phone, you will receive and manage emergency after-hours calls on a rotating schedule
Please provide us with information regarding Parts Person or Sales and Communication education that you may have completed, or are currently enrolled in, and/or include any relevant Sales or Parts experience.
Interested candidates must submit in pdf format, a resume OR an Employment Application.
No telephone calls please. We thank all interested parties, however we will only be contacting those who we wish to interview and those who follow the application instructions.
Attention: L. Mikkelson
Via Mail: Bay 30, 5226 - 6th Street NE Calgary, AB T2K 5Y4
Via Fax: (403) 275-4600